Throat swells up with burning sensation when exercising, used nasal drops and asthma inhaler. Suggestion to lose weight?<br><br>

hello. i really want to lose weight as i weigh 16st but everytime i try to exercise my throat swells up with a burning sensation. also, i usually get alot of mucus build up in my throat particularly in the morning. i have had a blood tests which had shown nothing wrong, and have used a prescribed nasal spray and asthma inhalers but nothing seems to clear it. please help
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013