Throat swelling with a feeling of lump on swallowing. Performed oral sex while on medicines for sinus. STD?

A week ago i went to the doctor and was given antibiotics for a sinus infection . a few days later I performed oral sex on my boyfriend for the first time without a condum. Two days later I noticed my throat is swollen and feels as if there s a lump when I swallow and it s almost a scratchy/ dry swallow that gives me the urge to cough, what could this be? Is it that my sinus infection is getting worse or could it be an std?
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012