Throat swelling, soreness. Swallowed coughdrop accidentally. Difficulty in swallowing, chest pain. Due to swallowing cough drop?

I have some swelling and soreness in my throat and glands. I went to the doctor a few days ago and I have been prescribed some amoxacillin for the swelling and loratab for pain. Last night I took a cough drop and I m not sure if I fell asleep and accidentally swalled it or not, I feel something in my throat and when I swallow it does not move and I have a little pain in my chest. Do you think that I could have swallowed it and what would you diagnose me with?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013