Throat swelling, pricking sensation, watering eyes, swollen glands, spots on face. Due to allergy?

Hi, my doctor referred my for a blood test 2 weeks ago as I told him I keep getting a pricking sensation in the back of my throat , when it happens, my left hand side of my throat swells in my mouth as if I am having an allergy to something, my eyes water and no amount of coughing seems to clear it, its quite uncomfortable. He seemed to think i was having repeat infections and my blood test came back slightly abnormal and I have to have another one tomorrow. An EFR I think. My glands around my throat are often swollen and have been swollen for a few days now. Generally I do feel under the weather and I have spots on my face I cannot get rid of that when knocked seem to bleed quite a bit. I am taking fluexotine for pnd but am currently weaning myself of this. ANy advice you have would be great.
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012