Throat swelling, difficulty in swallowing after smoking for the first time. Suggestions?

Just recently, I had smoked my first entire length of a cigarette. Marlboro Black I believe. This was last friday and since then, I ve had some throat swelling and I have trouble swallowing because of minimal pain. I still have it. Do you know a treatment, or do you know if this is long-term.? I come from a family where smoking is moderate but hard to avoid. Secondhand, ofcourse. I m 16 years old. and a Male of about 122 pounds in body weight. with a height of 5 foot 8 inches.
Asked On : Mon, 12 Nov 2012