Throat swelling and tightness, difficulty swallowing, ear pain. Taking Penicillin. Should I go to ENT?

Hi, for over week now I have been suffering with a swelling feeling in my throat, throat tightness, swallowing difficulties and ear pain. I have no pain or soreness. I was prescribed antibiotics 'phenoxymethyl penicillin' last Saturday by a specialist nurse but I am finding them very strong and my symptoms have only gotten a little but better. I would like to know whether I should stay on the antibiotics and give them a few more days or should I go to an ENT specialist?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013