Throat spasms, repeated swallowing, ear pain, low WBC count, nausea. Causes?

I am having throat spasms in my throat as if I m swallowing when I m not. The constant spasms are driving me crazy. It sometimes causes my ears to ache. It has been going on for about two weeks off and on. It is not always painful. The spasms are visible on the outside of the throat and you can see the throat throb in the front of my neck . I have seen several doctors and thyroid problems have been ruled out. The only thing found in test was low white blood count. Every morning when I wake I feel sick to the stomach . What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012