Throat problems. Why do I always feel like mucus down the throat?

I m gladys been suffering from this throat problem when ever i fall sick since my childhood,always feel like there is mucus down my throat,& feeling the urge to cough it out and i feel some congestion by the side of my spine until the mucus is out the i feel relieved in my back and go back to my normal posture feeling this hotness air in my throat close to my two ears,sometimes feel like somtimes feel like something is in both side causing pressure in side my ear mucus,when i move or bend my head to any directions feels like my eye is turning and this heaviness pains both my skull and forehead center of my head ,i mean banging headaches,heaviness pain in my sinus cavity,and in my eye lack which seem like I m lacking some sleep
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012