Throat problem, unable to eat, drink. Took ERS, montos test. Itching, swelling at injection area. Reason?

hello sir from past 4 to 5 months i have some problem in my throat . due to that i was not able to eat or drink water properly. 2 days before doctor told me to test ERS and montos test. ERS is value 50 mm/lst hr. according to report. and montos test is not came yet. but in my hand where they put the montos injection . now it has swelling and itching also.. please reply me what happen to me...
Asked On : Sun, 11 Nov 2012