Throat pain, worsens when bending forward. What do you think?

i have had a pain to the rt side of my throat around the thyroid area for the last three days....otherwise feel hurts all the time but worse when I lean/bend forward....feels like it has it s own pulse when I lean/bend forward. The pain will radiate from neck to chest/sternum area. No obvious enlarged lymph node palpated but when area palpated you can feel/hear crackling sound. No sub Q emphysema on palp though. Medical hx is migraines, htn, lupus . Please advise what you think and what test recommended.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Dec 2012