Throat pain, white bumps on mouth palate, look like ulcers. History of sinus infection. Causes for symptoms?

My throat has been hurting for about 2 days and yester day I looked and didnt see anything. however tooday I liiked and tonight I see about 15 little white bumps in the top wall of my mouth right before you get to my throat. These things kinda look like little ulcers . I do have a severe sinis infection could that cause these little sores or ulcers in my throat?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Take hepar sulph 200 3 or 5 doses and byco no 10 4 tabs 2 times daily until you get complete relief