Throat pain on the right side with dizziness, headaches, ear pain, low BP. Remedy?

Hello i am a 20 year old female, my right side of my throat has been hurting for three days now and for the past two days i been expieriencing dizyness and major headaches today my right side started hurting as well as some earaches my inlaws checked my blood pressure and its low what can it be please someone give my an answer tooo much pain :( my throat is really tender to the touch
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012
Thanks for your query
I can feel your concern
I recommend you to sta
You should get your CT scan brain done and it may be due to a leison in ther ear canal. start with antibiotics and drink plenty of water avoid oily foods and soft drinks .you should do gargles and take some green tea I recommend to have a proper clinical examination.
Hope it helps
Dr imran