Throat pain on swallowing large piece of food, neck and shoulder pain. History of allergies. Treatment?

Hi, I swallowed a piece of chicken breast ...probably too big of a piece and when I swallowed it hurt and it felt like the right side of my throat contracted which caused me to get scared and then I felt pain in my neck and in my right shoulder . It never blocked my airway. It has been a week and I still feel like there is something in my throat down by my collar bone. Could I have scratched something or could it still be there? The feeling comes and goes. I also have allergies.
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012