Throat pain, neck pain, hurts to chew. Should I go to hospital?

The other day I was in Guatemala a country in central America. My throat started to hurt and I just assumed it was nothing because this happens to me and it would go away after three it would go away but it didn t. Then suddenly I got a pain in my neck I thought maybe it was that I slept wrong on the plane but then suddenly little by little I started to get more and more throat pain. I went to sleep and the next day it hurt so much. My throat was hurt but only the right side was hurt. I would try drinking water and when I would i would feel the worst pain in my throat and the right side of my face especially by my ear. I can t eat because it hurts so much to chew all I ve eaten was a grape. I really need help please. Should I go to the hospital or something?
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012