Throat pain, loose motion, given antibiotic, having adenoids, breathing with mouth. Is operation necessary?

my son has pain in throat and loose motion. i gave him the complete course of antibiotics. crocin vizilac and ziffi. but after three days completing the course same things happened again. now i today gone to ent specialist . he told me my son has problem of adenoids . so he will do the operation because he is breathing with mouth, he wets the bed in night pain in throat with white patching and loose motion. please tell me operation is neccesary or treatment can be by medicine
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jun 2012