Throat pain, ear pain, bleeding ear. Help

Hello who this may concern, for the past 3 days I ve eaither had a bad throat or eache. Firstly I had a rearlly bad throat, I couldn t talk, yawn or eat, it lasted for about 3-4 hours then just went, I then got a rearlly bad eache, I took a few paracetimols and it went but I still had a bad throat, today my throat still hurts but not as bad, but about 3-4 hours ago I got another earache, it wasnt so painfully to start of with but then started hurting more and more, I started crying because it got that bad, so I took two more paracetimols but it didn t do anything, but then about ten mins ago it poped and I couldn t hear out of that ear, it then started bleeding , but it was like a pale red color blood , and now it just keeps popping and I still can t hear out of that war, please could you help me, as I m not sure what this could be, wether I d need to go to the doctors or just wait and it will go away. Thank you for reading this, karri
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. This is a classical finding infected throat causing problem in the ear. The spread of throat infection to the eardrum via Eustachian tube,. The pressure inside the eardrum increased so much to cause it rupture and have the blood stained discharge. It is full with pus and/ or blood so you can not hear properly. yes You need to visit a doctor and get proper antibiotic, anti inflammatory and antihistaminic treatment as per your Doctor' advice. Do not instill / put any drops or anything in the ear. Take the complete course to get this cured , not just to get rod of the complaints.