The symptoms as mentioned in your post can be attributed to Pharyngitis
Investigations like complete blood count
will be helpful in clinching the diagnosis.
1. Gargle with warm salt water to relieve throat pain.
2. Analgesics like paracetamol
3. Antibiotics depending upon culture & sensitivity reports to remove the causative organism.
4. Antihistamine preparations can also be used to provide symptomatic relief.
5. Avoid taking cold food & drinks, maintain adequate hydration & take soft, non-spicy foods.
If the symptoms persist, kindly consult an ENT specialist
& get a complete clinical examination done.
There is no need to worry, you will be fine.
Till then, maintain adequate hydration & proper nutrition status, exercise regularly and avoid stress
Wishing you a Good Health.