Throat pain, difficulty swallowing, using cold lazer on shoulder

Dear Doctor: Pain in the throat: About 8/30/12 first notice a pain doing chest presses. At first I thought that I strain a muscle while doing the lifting (perhaps I could of hurt my vocal cords if I grunted ). On 9/7 it seems that it fades and returns. I now believe it might be from my thyroid that may be damaged by the cold laszer that I have been using on my shoulder because notice less discomfort after a few days after I stopped using the cold laszer over labor day weekend. Notice more discomfort three days after restarting the use of the cold laszer. Therefore stopped using the cold laszer on 9/7/12. (I have not used it since.) FYI: According to the manufacturer, the cold laszer may cause a problem to the thyroid gland or the pancreas gland. However, I do not have any of the symptoms of a thyroid problem such as weight gain or loss, fatigue , etc. The pain in my throat is mostly when I swallow , and it is most noticeable when I first wake up in the morning. The details of the pain are as follow: 9/8: pain is slightly worse than yesterday. 9/9: pain is slightly less than yesterday. 9/10: Pain is the same or slightly less thas yesterday. 9/11: Pain is the same as yesterday. 9/16: the pain has become less noticeable, with on average, has seemed to slightly decrease every day for the last four days. 9/22/12: For the last few days only notice a slight pain when first waking up. 10/22/12: Same as 9/22/12 entry. In Conclusion: I have no thyroid symptoms, the pain has stabilize for the last month, and I do not notice any other symptoms.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012