Throat pain, difficulty in swallowing, prescribed Azitheal, Peptard-D, combiflam and wokadine

Hi, This is Dileep from Bangalore, Last 2 Days I m Facing Problem with Throat Pain I m Unable to Split Out and Split In and it is difficult to take water also, Last day I Consult Doctor , She is not ENT specialist. She Prescribed 1) Azitheal 2) Peptard - D 3) Combiflam and Injection for temporary Relif and she suggest wokadine.. She Told to me use 3 days if still fell pain consult ENT Specialist .. Could you please Suggest for me
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012