Throat pain, congestion, ear pain after breathing in primer and fragrance. What should I do?

Just a few days ago I was helping a friend with painting and she sprayed primer in the room we were working in. She sprayed only a little, but it was really strong to me. She then tried to cover it up with a fragrance she had but sprayed way too much in the room. My throat started hurting and I started to feel like I couldn't breathe so I stepped out of the room, but I had already breathed in a lot of everything that was in the air. It's been four days since that happened and I've been sleeping a lot and had terrible congestion, plus ear aches, and my sore throat hasn't gotten any better. What should I do?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013