Throat pain, chest congestion and hoarse voice. Have smoking habit. Is that the reason?

my name is kanika,age 22 and i am female,ht-5 7 and weight 65kg,from few days when i wake up i feel my whole chest conjusted and like soome burden on mid of my chest,and throat pains and is sour specaily in evening its too much painful and my voice is hoarse too,i dont understand whats happening if its normal what medicine or home remedy should i take to get back normal or if its not than which doctor should i consult,and yes i am occaisonal smoker and started smoking in 2012 dec
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013