Throat pain and blockage, swollen lymph node in neck, smoker. Treatment?

Hi doctor , Let me start from beginning about 2 months back I had trouble with my throat , It so happened that at times I used to feel that the passage from my mouth to throat is blocked. I also felt my throat was heavy now all those symptoms have gone except the blockage feeling. I have a swollen lymph node ( which I think is a lymph node) on my left side back of my neck . I also feel that there is a swelling on right side behind my neck. I am very worried cause when i googled all results show dangerous results I am 21 yrs old and used to smoke for 1 1/2 yrs
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012