Throat pain. Have tumor on parathyroid. Swollen lymph nodes, hypercalcemia. Had flu

Hi, I have pain down the left and right sides of my throat. I found a tumor on thyroid. parathyroid to be exact. So, just wondering why the sides of throat hurt. Plan on getting operated on January 8th. (The PTH levels 85, 90, then 117. Hypercalcemia of 10.8, 10.6, 10.3,and then 10.8 over a period of about 4 months or so... Just hoping it is not cancer. Lymph nodes swollen 3 weeks ago but I had the flu ...hopefully not overworrying
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012