Throat obstruction, burning chest, discomfort after eating. Medicine?

HAI, MY SELF DR DHANESH KUMAR,PhD FROM MANGLORE, HAVING SEVERE OBSTRUCTIVE FEEL AT THE DEEP THROAT ,AND OESOPHAGUS LEVEL WITH CHEST BURN SOME TIMES. UNDERGONE 6 MONTHS BACK TREATMENT OF RAZO-D AND ULGEL-A SYRUP WAS RELIVED BY THE SYMPTOMS AND ON ENDOSCOPY IT WAS NORMAL STUDY. RECENT LAST 2 MONTH IAM SUFFERING FROM SEVER SIMILAR OBSTRUCTIVE FEELINGS WITH CHEST BURN AND UNEASYNESS AFTER FOOD DAILY,AND ITS VERY SEVERE AFTER EXERCISE. ECG ,ECHO ALL HAEMOGRAM LEVELS ARE NORMAL. I WOULD LIKE TO OVER COME THIS ISSUE.PLEASE SUGGEST ME THE BEST POSSIBLE MANAGEMENT. YOURS TRULY DR DHANESH K U MANGALORE
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012