Throat making weird growling noises, tricking in chest on drinking fluids. What is the cause?

hello one day it started back last yr when ever i drink any fluids i always feel it trickle down my chest as i drink it cold worse than warm or room temp fluids i just wanted to know what causes this and is it bad its never happened to me my whole life up until this past december??also after i eat or drink any fluids too my throat makes weird growling noises everytime as well this started this past january as well pls help me thanks
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012
Hello and welcome to healthcare magic!!!
From what i can make out from your symptoms you do not have any difficulty in swallowing the liquids, so i would say that there's nothing to worry about at this moment but to make sure you are relieved i would suggest you get an upper gastro intestinal endoscopy done and once it says it is normal you can be stress free.. so please consult a gastroenterologist and get the upper gi endoscopy done.