Throat lump, hurts to swallow. MRI and CAT scan showed brain granula. What should I do?

Hi ..ive had a lump in my throat hurts when i swallow since i was 19 im 26 now i used drugs when i was 19 im now multiple yrs clean but i do drink once in a while doctors did blood test no sighns of cancer or deseases.. had mri and cat scans of head and neck findngs in neck although found 1.5 legion in left ganula brain and it hasnt grown over the yrs so thats good. I also have tmj and jaw pops. i dnt knw if that has somthing to do with it..anyways i had a drink lastnight and as soon as i started drinking the lump came back and its was painfull to swallow next day still hurts but slowly going away comes and goes depending on what i eat or drink also Somtimes in past when i drink soda i think ive ignored it over the yrs as it comes and older now and concerned with my health pleease help what should i do? What can this be ? Thankyou so much for your YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012