Throat lump, hard, sensation of butterflied, sour stomach, excessive sleepiness. Sleeping with CPAP

Hi, I have a lump on the left side of my throat, right where my neck starts. This lump is hard and when I pushed it hurt my traquea? Sometimes I feel the sensation of butterflies and it feels like I have eaten something hard and it is stuck in there. Also sometimes is hard to breath; I have sour stomach and excessive sleepiness. I am tired most of the time. I also feel a small lump growing on the right side of my neck. I sleep with a CPAP and still wake up with a headache. Thank you in advance for your answer.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013