Throat irritation, sensation of something stuck in throat, stomach fullness with gas. GERD symptoms?

i am 35 years old , teacher by profession. from the past 1 month i feel something is in my throat that irritates me at times. i am experiencing pressure in my throat. Ent prescribes me some medicine that relates to stomach . A week ago i am feeling my stomach is full with no appitite and the gas that com es out from the stomach into the throat does the soarness in my throat that make me feel irritant. pls do suggest me what to do. I am a veg/non-vegeterian. i never smooke, nor take any alcohal. Regards.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013