Throat inflammation, fever in child. Prescribed curam. Is curam safe for children?

hi im mom for 3years old kid and he had athroat inflammation i went to his doctor two weeks ago and gave me curam 312,5 susp ididnt give my son all the course but now inflammation is back and he has afever so i give him again curam 312.5 susp but im very confused because i feel that curam is not suitable for my kid its dose very high what can i do please help because i really dont trust my doctor now ( to know i start to give my son drug today again)
Asked On : Sun, 1 Jul 2012
thanks for your query at HCM
yes curam is safe
u should complete a full course of antibiotic
avoid soft and cold drinks
you should give him green tea and honey ,
saline gargles are also effective

i will be available for your help
wishing him a speedy recovery
take care