Throat infection with red rashes, ear irritation on eating sour food, on Levocetrizine. Can I take it twice a day?

Hello doctor when ever i eat any food which is sour in taste then i develop throat infection in the form of red rashes which give difficulty in swallowing food,eventually i get irritation in ears and immediately develop heavy cold in a day and at that night my nose becomes completely block, moreover if i continue eating food avoiding sour foods then also my throat pains. I am having this problm for about 12 yrs, earlier it was not so frequent but now it has become frequent. Moreover i also took medicines as i had some intestine infection before 1 year and now i avoid taking medicines as i am not able to digest milk n heavy foods. My doctor has prescribed me Levoctrizine so i want 2 ask will it be oki 2 take dis medicine twice in a day.If yes how long should i take dis medicine?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012