Throat infection following fever. Small bruises on knee. Reason for weight loss?

A month ago I had a fever after I had a fever, after I get well from the fever I had a throat infection. I dont know if it's related to what I did the day before I got sick. I havent drank alcohol for several months but the day before i got sick i went to a party and got drunk. I also smoked weed that night.

Now, after i had my menstruation, I dont know where i got these 4 small bruises. It's all gone but now i got 1 half inched bruise on my knee.

I also had weight loss. I dont know if my improper eating routine has something to do with it. Now i started to eat regularly. But i eat late like i take my lunh at 3pm and dinner at 11 pm. Before i only eat once a day plus junk foods because i get lazy to eat.

Pls help
Asked On : Fri, 11 Oct 2013
ENT Specialist 's  Response
Hello

Welcome in H.C.M.

I have gone through your query regarding weight loss and bruises above knee. Though you have fever as well along with throat infection.

Here I would like to tell you that some times in viral fever and various other fevers platelets count in blood goes down and in that case purpuric spots appears on skin ,and they look like bruises.

You are now advice for-

1- Blood- CBC, ESR, blood sugar (F & PP )

2- Blood urea, serum creatinin.

I hope these investigation will be helpful in deciding the real facts.

Regards.