Throat infection detected, on paracetamol, Cefixime. Small rashes in face and body, sweating. What to do ?

My daughter is two and half years old. she has got a very high fever for 3-4 days. doctor has detected a tonsil/throat infection and suggested her paracetamol for fever and antibiotic Cefixime . after the 4th day the fever totally gone. but small rashes appeared in her face and body and her body temperature falls almost 96.2 F. She sweats a lot and did not eat anything. What to do. She had an heart surgery on the age of 7.5 months. It was a VSD closure case and was totally cured.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Feb 2013