Throat infection. Why does it keep coming back? What can I do?

hlo sir firstly i would like to do a namaste from my side , my name is dhanraj thapa and i am from butwal,Nepal....... well i have a throat infection problem since from 4 years ago , i have visited in many different hospital and clinics but i got my throat infection back and back , i have used an antibiotics medicine to cure for my throat infection but it doesnot help me to avoid my i want to ask u how can i get rid from a throat infection i hope u will give me best idea to avoid my throat infection for permanently ?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012