Throat infection. Prescribed Dilosyn, Naol M, cough symptom. Treatment?

i m female of 25 yrs old.. I got throat infection, fever 5 days back and pain in my throat.. Doc advised me ceftas200, Naol M, Dilosyn for 3 days but no improvement at all. i went again then doctor advised Augmentin duo1000 mg, defcort, Xt para for 2 days .. fever is gone but now i got cough all day and night.. earlier i had no cough but i would not be able to sleep as well due to severe coughing.. plz advise wat to do.. I am also suffering from polycystic ovarian disease as well
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012