Throat in pain, throbbing temples, burning sensation in body. What can I do?

For the past week and a half now my throat has been hurting. Then shortly after can this horrible throbbing on my temples every time I try to swallow a liquid of any sort. My body has been in a state where it s burning on the outside and freezing on the inside and this doest help the pain in my head. It so difficult to stay warm and the only time I can do that is if in submerged in hot water and then all the pain goes away. What do I do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013