Throat hurts, feels tired to talk. Treatment?

My thorat hurts everytime i talk and everytime i talk my vocal cords push my tounge up and when i open my mouth my mouth LITERALY OPENS! and when i talk alot im too tired to even talk more i am not a singer nor am i a loud person i been to the ER once about this and they said im okay i been with 2 other kinds of doctors but they said theirs nothing wrong with me but i think they are they ones who are wrong what is this?
Asked On : Tue, 22 May 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
need to investigate for sinuses and abdominal organ disease
as sinus is sometimes silent and pnd of mucus irritate the vocal cords to do this
and if there is abdominal problem there can be acid reflux whih also irritate the vocal cords need to invesigate in this direction after consulting ent and gastrologist and treat according to results