Throat has worsened after medicines for cough, redness in throat, severe pain. Can I neuflo along with rest of medicines?

hi, i was down witth cough and redness in the throat two days ago. I consulted doctor on Friday, was given cough syrup-DHASEDYL/TEDRALSUSP, antibiotic-MOXICLAV( AUGMENTIN ) and lozenges-ZECUF. Now it has been two days after consuming all the above medicine, my throat got worst then before, it is very red and painful, when I cough, swallow saliva or food, the pain was intense. I discovered that I had been given neuflo tablet early this year in January 2012 and still have some left over. Can I take it together with all other medicines mentioned above ? Thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012