Throat glands are swelling, roof of mouth is sore and bumpy, metallic taste, face and yes sore. Any ideas ?

Hi there, My glands in my throat have been swelling up and down for the past week or two and now they are much bigger than they have been. The right side of the roof of my mouth is sore and feels bumpy when I touch it with my tounge but to look at it looks perfectly fine, it also tastes metallicy on the right side. The right side of my face is sore to the touch and my right eye is sore when I blink. My throat feels a bit small and closed up, but not badly.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012