Throat conjunction and wheezing. Pus from mid ear? Take budocort for cough?

my baby is six month old and having countinuse problem of throat conjuction and wheezing doc has prescibe cefporx, neulizer budocurt.5,impravent,asthalin.with all these treatment he has no improvment so he has to admitted and inj augmantine,emitasin,hydrocourt for seven days three times. now he has either cough with running nose or dry cough having wheezing,vommiting and stool with green colour and bad smell now doc has ginen him noble plus for middle ear infection budocort.5 for cough and vicoril drops for cold ge has also having fever pl tell me right treatment without side effect.
Asked On : Wed, 10 Oct 2012