Throat congestion, soreness, raised bumps on the tongue. Suffered from UTIs and yeast infections. Need to be worried about the throat lumps?

Hi, I have experienced a muscular soreness in the back of my throat for about a week now. A couple of days ago, I felt a weird scratch , as if I had something stuck in my throat. I also developed a sparse dry cough. Today I stuck my finger down in my throat to feel if there was indeed something stuck. I was alarmed to discover a series of raised lumps on my tongue. These lumps are so far back that I am unable to see them- no matter how far I stick my tongue out. I was screened a month ago for STDs- excluding HIV. I struggled with UTIs and yeast infections throughout 2012. I even developed thrush at one point. I am not sure if this is related or not? It has been over a month since I experienced thrush, UTI, or any other candida symptoms. Should I be concerned about these lumps?
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013