Throat congestion, sore throat, blocked nose. Acid reflux? Normal x-ray report

For over 2years when I eat or at night and early morning mostly I suffer with my throat it feels lyk something in it so I try to cof it out but that dnt help just end up giving me a sore throat . My nose get blocked so I got to breath through my mouth making it worst . I when to doctors there said itz acid reflux and even went to the hospital n dd a xray bt it come out clear . I tryed all types of things n medications but nothing helping me . My email address is YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013