Throat congestion, phlegm and breathing difficulty. Diagnosed with allergies. Normal X-ray, EKG and CT scan reports. Permanent cure?

Hi I have a tightness in my throat and jaw it feels like a lump in my throat, there is also a lot of flem that I have to clear constantly. I was diagnosed with allergies which I never had before. I have been getting allergy shots for a while now but they haven t helped with the breathing issue. I have also noticed my Adams apple looks offset to the right, I m not sure how long it s been that way since I don t really look at it everyday, but wondered if it had something to do with it. The allergist did look in my nose and throat but didn t see anything.I have also had chest X-rays, throat X-ray, chest ct, and an EKG all negative. I m tired of feeling this way it s been over a year now, looking for answers! And help......thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012