Throat congestion, bleeding from the throat. Waiting for the sonogram of the heart and thyroid reports. Should I be concerned?

Hello doctor, My name is Shiva Kumar . I am felling little difficulty in swallowing saliva and strongly feeling something in my throat. I m feeling, my throat is dry and little bit of blood came from my throat. I am getting hives since 5 months. Previously doctors did blood work and found nothing. Recently I am having these problems (as staed above). Four days back I went to dermatologist , She ordered thyroid antibody tests and found TSH=4.76(normal range: 0.358-3.74mlU/ml ),T3 Uptake=29(normal range 30-39%). They also did sonogram on heart and thyroid.They are waiting for the results. So can you tell me what could be the reason for these problems . Waiting for your reply....
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013