Throat cancer, taken radiation treatment. Cannot eat. How to save her life?

Sir, I am prasad, My sister suffering from throught cancer She taken radition treatment for one month in Hyderbad. Now She cant eat anything. She drink with pipe only. Now She was very lean. How we save her life We don t know. I am working here one of the ngo office at R.T.Nagar. We are scanring about her life. She has two daughters her husband left. Now I am looking all those her treatment. Pl. telme. and save her life. And save my life also prasad, YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012
Sep 2012
Hello Prasad,
there is some diseases in our world which is out of our knowledge and ability. The disease you told is a very devastating disease. It has a very much higher incidence of metastasis in other areas.
So, in this situation, prognosis of this disease seems to be very poor. There is little chance to save her. This is a very hard truth for you.
So, donot expect much just keep carrying on the treatment and keep praying.
Thats all, we can do.