Throat cancer. Unable to eat or sleep. What medicine for painless death can be given?

Hi, One of my relatives aged 85 years, she is suffering from throat cancer at 3 stage because of this reason who is not able to eat any thing and sleep,they do not have any financial support also to meet the doctor, because of her total family started suffering among which small kids are there, they fied up with them so they decided to give any best medicine for giving her in smooth die, but they do not have any idea which drug or medicine to give her, please do not feel bad and let me know if is there any drug or table for giving her for smooth die. Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012