Throat and ear pain, fever, body pain at night. Prescribed antibiotics. Permanent cure?

Hi, I am 29 yrs old working as a xxx. Last 10 days i am facing severe throat pain, ear pain, fever and body pain especially in nite while sleeping or eveining onwards. I tried consultant he gave medicines for fever and throat pain, it worked well but after 2 day some problem. I am non vegterian but reduced taking it 60% from last 5 months. Recently married too. Please tell how i can proceed what might be the reasons.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013