Throat allergy, chest pain, taken Forecox and R-Cinx. Suggestion?

I have an allergy in throat since for the last six months also i have some chest pain . I have consulted with doctor and he adviced me to take Forecox firstly for two months after that he changed my treatment with R -Cinx. Now I take my medicines regularly for the last Four months but i have seen that there are no signs of recovery because also at this time my throat is soaring. I am 24 years old. My weight is 47.Please give me the proper suggestion about this. Also I have some headache on one side.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012