Three year old with blister under the bottom lip. Is this be due to constant rubbing with the teeth?

Hello my three year old has a blister like bump under her bottom lip I thought it was because she has big lips for her age and where the bump is it sits right inbetween two of her teeth . It gets big on some days and others not so much I can push on it and she doesn t cry it feels like a little ball is in her lip if that makes sense. Could this be from her irritating it from the size of her lip rubbing by her teeth?
Asked On : Mon, 17 Dec 2012