Three and half months old. Had colic, excessive gas, sleeplessness. GERD. What should I do?

Hi my baby is three and half months old. Since birth she was on Lactogen 1, after a month she had colic , excessive gas and sleeplessness . A doctor advised us to change her formula to Simyl MCT which is lactose and sucrose free. She was doing well but her weight gain stopped due to which we changed her to Nusobee Casein . She was doing well on Nusobee Casein but was highly constipated and didnt pass stools for four to five days.A week ago we changed her to Lactogen 1 thinking that she will tolerate it.At first she was irritable and fussy while accepting Lactogen 1, then after she started drinking for three to four days she startedpassing loose stools..about 7-8 a day and also had diaper rash.the next day she stopped her intake of milk drastically. What should we do? Should we bring her back on the lactose free formula? Also, she has GER..which is symtomatically improving.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012