Threading on face, used aloe vera, Red bumps on face. Treatment?

Hi, I recently (two weeks ago) went to a salon to get my facial hair removed. I have never had this done before but I decided to do by using threading. So I went to the salon and she started to thread my face and the pain tremendous. Even though I was in so much pain I continued. When she was done she put some aloe Vera on my face and I left. Upon coming home, I got ready for bed and wash my face how I normally would with my cleanser. After a few hours, I looked in the mirror and realized my face was full of red, angry bumps. It is now two weeks later and the bumps have left behind scars. I wanted to know, what can I do to get rid of the bumps and scarring?
Asked On : Sat, 24 Mar 2012