Thread red,irritated,swollen,painful while swallowing and sneezing,pain connected to ears,white bump on right side inside by uvula

so im having a problem with my throat . its looks red and irritated and something feels swolen. it hurts to swallow , yawn, and sneeze , and the pain seems somehow connected to my ears. i complained to my mom, and she shined a flashlight down my throat and said that there seemed to be a white bump on the right side, by my uvula. i think i might go to the doctor in a few days if the pain doesnt go away, but i was wondering if i had strep of tonsilitis or something like that. thanks for the help!
Asked On : Tue, 27 Mar 2012